Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back Up and Running

I'm back y'all. My blog account has been disabled because it tripped some security filter at blogspot. It has been looked into and I am obviously cleared to post as usual again. I am just returning from a week at Tybee Island with family and now it is time to get back to working out. I only had one successful run the whole week I was gone so this week should be interesting to say the least. We have our first bike ride on Monday evening and I am really looking forward to it. I am happy to report that Janine is done with her rotation and will officially be joining us for our weekly training sessions - whoopee! My Mom is getting some Kennedy loving and has her for the next week and a half so I will be working hard to wrap up some fundraising -about 1200.00 left to raise and getting myself ready to train hard until the event in October. I will post some beach pics soon! Thanks for letting me know my blog was out you faithful readers!

1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD you are back! I missed you (on here and in real life!)

    ReplyDelete