Friday, June 6, 2008

Tick...tick....tock

Last night was our first night swimming during the new pool hours. Usually we swim from 8-10 PM, but now we will only be able to access the pool between the hours of 6:30-7:30 PM. All of that to say that while I am in the pool I need to utilize my time as wisely as possible. James and I shared a lane and let me just tell you that he CAN swim. All that "I cant swim" stuff must have been just his attempt to make me feel better. I did, however, show him the drills because Ruth thought Susan would still want him to know them. We did drills, drills and more drills and then did drills without flippers. I didn't swallow as much water without flippers this week as I did last week - praise the Lord! I was so super tired when then hour was up but it was an eventful hour - we got lots accomplished: yay! I can honestly say I am learning. I am so sore from all the working out so I am looking forward to a rest day at the end of this weekend. Tomorrow the team meets up at the Arboretum for another run and then Sunday Janine and I are planning on swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment