Monday, May 12, 2014

Cousin Love

During tax season, my sister was slammed with returns so we offered to keep the kids one Sunday and of course I had my camera on the ready. 
How cute are these two? You'd never know that despite their similarity in size, they are actually like 16 months apart. I hope they are big buddies just like the others. 
Speaking of the others - here they are watching a movie before they went out and played on sand and water table (which is a massive hit in our house - my kids will play with it for HOURS). 


Appropriately enough Ellie turned 1 in April (right at the end of tax season) and since it was so close to Easter Aunt Melissa did a little egg hunt at her party. The kids loved it! 




Cousins!
This sweet girl is always a little camera shy so I never really know what I'm going to get. Luckily, I feel like I was able to get a few cute ones at her party. 





It took her a long time to "dig in" to her smash cake but once she did, it was "on". Happy birthday sweet girl! 

1 comment: