Thursday, June 14, 2012

32 Weeks

Tuesday of this week marked my 32nd week of this pregnancy. I'm seriously still in the mode where I'm so busy with my other two kiddos that half the time I forget I'm expecting until I sit still and feel him hiccup and move around like crazy. When I had my sister take this picture this week I realized how close we are to meeting the little man - I'm excited of course but a bit anxious too. Avery is SUCH a Momma's girl so I'm just concerned about that transition. Regardless of my concern - he's coming in 8 short weeks or less so ready or not....:)!

We've been vacationing in Tybee Island, GA since Saturday and it's been glorious. The weather has been on and off rainy but yesterday and today were virtually picturesque and the kids are in hog heaven. There's little I enjoy more than watching all these kids interact and just purely enjoy each other - it's honestly priceless.

Thanks to my new camera - I've taken an INSANE amount of pictures since we've been here - I don't know how I'll ever decide which ones to share because there are some awesome ones (if I do say so myself: ha!).

Kennedy has permagrin from the time we wake up until the time she hits the hay and Avery is OBSESSED with the ocean - she just goes waddling towards it as fast as her feet will let her. Tim and I have to be on high alert at all times. I guess I'd rather her be brave than afraid but whew - it can be a bit of a workout!

We will leave here on Saturday and spend one night with my Mom before we head back to Charlotte on Sunday. It's always bittersweet leaving my sisters and the girls leaving their cousins, but this time it's less difficult than ever before because we aren't making the insanely long trek back to Kentucky. I'm just thankful that we have the opportunity to spend this kind of time with our girls and with my family - it's a blessing that I don't take for granted for sure.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the ocean belly pic!! Looks beautiful! So glad you're having some awesome family time. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! :) ANd I like your idea (obviously...I did the same thing! hehe). I miss you...it has been way to long since I've talked to you with us both having back-to-back vacations!!! Love you, too :) (Glad you are having a fantastic time!!!)

    ReplyDelete