Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saran Wrap

Today was a big day for all of us trainees. We put in the work, raised the funds and tonight we got our TNT tri-suits and singlets. For me, this is a really proud moment. There is something about anything TNT that just carries this awesome stigma. For those of you who come to the event....you will see it: fellow participants and even crowd support LOVE TNT! People will be calling us by name, people will be thanking us for raising the funds that we have raised and people will be cheering us on the entire way - I cannot wait to feel all that support and its only ONE WEEK AWAY - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I know we are ready, but I am still nervous/anxious about the whole thing. I just can't believe its almost here but tonight made it feel really official - I am so proud to be wearing green and purple and I am even prouder to be a part of something so incredible. Thanks to all of you who have helped me get here - it means the world to me. A little comic relief in my title for tonights post. Although I am pumped about our uniforms...they are a little "snugglelicious" to use a phrase from my sister Melissa. Susan says they need to be tight in order to work well during the swim and not slow us down. No worries my friends - tight they are, let me just tell you! We will be doing a brick this weekend in our tri-suits so I will take a picture for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment