Friday, September 19, 2008

I miss my training

Well...it's Friday: yay! The end of another work week always feels good. Tim came home last night rather than late tonight so that was a nice surprise. I have really missed being able to train as usual this week. Although the time with Kennedy each night was wonderful, I just love getting in a good daily workout and without Tim here I haven't been able to do that. So..I am glad I can get back to normal now that he is home.

Janine and I had our second and last Zaxby's fundraiser on Wednesday and there was a pretty good turnout. All of Janine's class mates really came to bat for her and all showed up even after a long day of hard classes. We really appreciated their support! Kennedy came with me and was such a trooper - we were an hour past her bedtime by the time we left and she was such a good girl despite being exhausted. The manager told Janine when the fundraiser was over that we had made almost $150 so thats pretty good. Thanks to everyone who came to show their support - we will post pictures this weekend on both of our blogs.

Tomorrow is the 5K run to benefit the Physical Therapy Department (Janine's Class). I am really looking forward to it. I haven't decided yet, but I am considering having this be the 1st race Kennedy and I do together (if they allow jog strollers). I am sure to post pics tomorrow.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment