Monday, September 15, 2008

My little swimmer....


Not much has happened since my last posting, which is why I haven't posted until now. Last week was pretty usual - swim on Tuesday and Thursday at the aquatic center on campus and then again on Sunday. Saturday, however, my daughter Kennedy had her first swim lesson (a birthday gift from Grandaddy and Kathy). It was so much fun and so precious! I just have to post pictures of my little swimmer! I am just happy to know that if I can keep her in the water, I will spare her the humiliation of learning to swim as an adult (like I did). Thankfully, I have the best babysitter in the universe and she came to the lesson to take pictures for me. Her favorite part was jumping off of the wall and into the water (it was more like falling that jumping but she doesn't need to know that).



I am already looking forward to our lesson next Saturday. Hopefully Daddy can swim with her then and I can take pictures.

As for a training update for this week - Janine and I plan to do a brick this evening but then I am parked all week because my hubby is out of town and my sitter is all booked up. A body needs rest every now and then, right? Thats what I am telling myself! I will be up for a run Saturday and then our swim/bike on Sunday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment