Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oops

Pumpkin pics - as promised: Derek & Billie Motsch, Tim & I, Abby & Jonathan Burns.


So...it turns out I made a little boo-boo. I was in charge of mapping out the route for Billie and I to run on Saturday and after many changes made to that route on Map My Run, it turns out that we actually ended up running over 9 miles rather than 8. Ha! I feel really bad since that was my one measley job but at least we know we can do it. Good thing I ran that distance on Sunday too because Tim left to go out of town on Monday morning for work and I havent been able to do a dang thing since then. Not only is it FREEZING outside, but I can't leave Kennedy alone obviously. So...I am feeling yucky because I haven't worked out and I just hope I am not sucking wind when I hit the pavement again.

No comments:

Post a Comment