Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reunited

And it feels so gooooooooood! Are you humming/singing now? Gotcha! Don't blame me when you are singing this two hours from now - it's been stuck in my head all day. Your welcome!


Abby and Jonathan have been in Louisville for Jonathan's Dads funeral. If you haven't been already - please pray for them in this difficult time.
Knowing that they would already have a ton on their plate they opted to leave Dakota behind with us. Needless to say Kennedy was most excited about their reunion. Oh my word has it ever been precious. There's been lots of kissing going on as noted in this picture:
The only unhappy camper has been Sylvester. He has become quite the snuggler and Dakota has invaded his space a tad. Don't worry about him though - he'll get over it. In fact....I think he already has.......



2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I needed that laugh! :) I'm glad that everyone in the Ark is getting along! Would you mind whipping Coda into shape while he's there? Just train him to be just like Harley. K. Thanks! :)

    Seriously tho, thanks girl. We really appreciate you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great friend to Abby, Lindsy. I'm so glad she has you in her life!

    I was so so sad to hear about Jonathan's dad's passing. What a shock. I have been & will continue to pray for Abby & Jonathan. He's so young to lose his Dad at a young age. My hubby's dad was in his early 60's when he passed away too. My mom was 72 when she died almost 6 years ago. You never really get over losing them :-(

    I'm glad Kennedy has been enjoying your furry houseguest. She'll be sad to see Dakota go home when Abby gets back.

    Blessings on you for being such an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete